No-see identification helps pharma companies navigate the healthcare arena of no-see practices.
King of Prussia, Pa, 10/01/2014 – No-see identification helps eliminate no-see confusion by providing accurate intelligence for office visits. By using a matrix of information-gathering tactics that correctly identifies providers who want to see a rep and those who don’t, the Collaborative Marketing Solutions (CMS) no-see identification process delivers these effective results:
• Survey completion by more than 60% of physician practices.
• Identification of nearly 37% of classified “no-see” physicians who are actually “yes-see” prospects.
• Help with territory realignment.
• Increased sales revenue with new physician targets.
CMS clients have found the no-see identification survey and data results invaluable in positioning them above their competition in the healthcare marketplace.
Collaborative Marketing Solutions was founded in 2007 by President and CEO James Miller. CMS offers marketing platforms and services for the healthcare, life sciences and other industries. In addition to no-see identification, CMS offers other marketing solutions, which include:
• Virtual Rep Connect – a compliant two-way video platform.
• LEAP – a powerful video-based solution that delivers branded medical education.
• HCP Connections – an ongoing inﬂux of resources that enables brand team leaders and marketers to stay in
touch with target audiences.
• YouTube Docs – a dedicated channel that provides patient access to physicians.
CMS offers a suite of services completely customizable to any company, situation or need. These include digital strategy, virtual solutions, social media, multichannel marketing, gaming for health, web development and email marketing.
For more information on no-see identification or other virtual solutions or services, please connect with CMS live at www.virtualrepconnect.com, email email@example.com or call 888.400.1573.