King of Prussia, Pa, 10/09/2014 – CMS introduces LEAP – a digital platform that allows healthcare professionals (HCPs) to receive branded medical information such as product demonstrations, case studies, trade show engagement and patient education via video. The LEAP method provides HCPs an interactive element via a web or iPad platform that:
• engages the user and allows view, share, playback, embed and print technology.
• enhances pharma and physician presentations – resulting in a more engaging user experience and a higher retention rate.
• facilitates visual interaction between physician and patient, and the sharing of information regarding real-time findings, diagnosis and documentation of treatment.
• creates 40 times more effective results than traditional banner ads and 43 percent more desirable results than sales calls.
Collaborative Marketing Solutions, (CMS) was founded in 2007 by President and CEO James Miller. CMS offers marketing platforms and services for the health science and other industries. In addition to LEAP, CMS solutions include:
• Virtual Rep Connect – a powerful video-based solution that delivers branded medical education.
• HCP Connections – an ongoing inﬂux of resources that enables brand team leaders and marketers to stay in touch with target.
• You Tube Docs – a dedicated channel that provides patient access to physicians.
CMS offers a suite of services completely customizable to any company, situation or need. These include: Digital Strategy, Virtual Solutions, Social Media, Multi Channel, Gaming for Health, Web Development, and Email Marketing.
For more information on LEAP or any other virtual solution or CMS service, please connect with CMS live at www.virtualrepconnect.com, email email@example.com, or call 888.400.1573.